Shipping and Delivery
Once your payment has been received, your order will be processed within 24 hours. Please note that we do not ship weekends or holidays.
To serve you better all products seen on the website are in stock and ready to be shipped. We currently ship across Canada and the United States.
FREE SHIPPING in Canada for orders over $50. Under $50 is only $8 Shipping. ONLY $8 CAN charge for shipping to the United States!!
Please note that we cannot be responsible for any delays caused by customers. In addition, it is the customers responsibility to contact the post office in the event that your package is placed on hold or unable to deliver. In the event that your package is sent back to sender, we unfortunately cannot be responsible for costs related to re-shipping. In the event that it appears your package has been damaged or tampered with, it is the customers responsibility to contact the delivery company to file the appropriate claim. Once a claim has been files, a copy must be emailed to Twisted Label at email@example.com.
Duties and Taxes
All taxes, duties and other associated fees will be the customer's responsibility. Once your order is paid for, you have paid for the product and the shipping expenses but not duties or additional taxes of your respective country.
In Store Pickup
Items can be ordered online and picked up in store, please select "in store pickup" during checkout. Items will not be ready for pickup until after 12 noon the following business day.
No one wants surprises, so please read our return policy :)
Once your order has been completed and paid for, it will be shipped on the next business day.
It is your responsibility to inspect each item upon its arrival.
We are only able to accept returns under the following conditions:
1. Immediate manufacturer defect upon receiving your item. You must notify us in writing within 3 days of receiving your product regarding a manufacturers defect. When contacting us please list your name, defective items, reason for return and your invoice number.
2. All tags must still be attached on any returns. If your return qualifies we will send you return instructions via email. Any returns received by Twisted Label without a return authorization issued by Twisted Label will not be accepted. Upon receiving the item(s) we will issue you a store credit less any shipping costs of the original purchase. This store credit can be used at the store or on our website.
3. Exchanges will be accepted at Twisted Label's discretion. Additional shipping costs will be added to all exchanges. "Free Shipping over $50" only includes the original shipment, not any exchanges. Exchanges will have an $8 shipping charge attached.
4. All returning shipment charges are at your expense.
5. All Sale and Discounted items are final sale. No Exchange or Store Credit.
6. A 10% restock fee will apply for all orders that are a mistake (ie. Didn't mean to hit Checkout button)... this fee is at the full discretion of Twisted Label Boutique.
Please use the form below to contact us for a return authorization.
The Paramount is a stylish parka hybrid, made of fabrics possessing our AME KAZE membrane, which is breathable, waterproof and windproof. Special attention is given and shows in the detailing to provide both a stylish and a functional coat option. The Paramount coat features a removable hood, double hand pockets and a zip front closure. Detailed with back storm flaps, rib storm cuffs, adjustable belt and faux fur hood lining. This coat is insulated with 140gm down-like polyfil quilted insulation. The front length covers below the hip and is slightly shorter than the back length. The back length fully covers the bum. The silhouette is shaped and flatters any figure. It is suitable for Fall and Winter. This jacket is designed for casual activities and daily life, a walk in the park or your commute to school or work.
Rated for -35 Celsius
*** Midnight colorway is a Dark Navy and Kohl colorway is a Charcoal ***